This interesting opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Technician to join our clients’ team within the King’s Lynn area. You will have previous experience within a similar role and a good understanding for applied chemistry to be considered for the role.
As a Laboratory Technician you will be:
- Analysing customer chemical samples and reporting results
- Responsible for the quality control of production samples
- Evaluating raw material samples and documenting test results
- Involved with the development of new formulations and testing for new projects
- Involved with lab-scale and pilot plant scale product performance simulations
- Assisting with general laboratory duties, such as stock control and ordering of chemicals
As a Laboratory Technician you will have:
- A degree in chemical sciences (will consider HNC or HND – or equivalent)
- General applied chemistry knowledge
- Experience producing test results
- Understanding and knowledge of working with complex mixtures
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Laboratory Technician position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Laboratory Technician vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.