A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Manager with experience of working in the Analytical Service Industry, to work on innovative pre-clinical drug discovery projects.
You will be comfortable with leading, nurturing and mentoring a team of young scientists and looking for a role where you would have the opportunity to influence strategic decisions and use creative thinking and problem solving to provide practical solutions for any day to day challenges and Drug Discovery Programs.
As the Lab Manager you will be working in a varied role where you will be instrumental in setting up of a new Laboratory, building a team and working on a variety of projects day to day.
Your role will include:
• Supporting BD team in responding to RFQ and preparing quotations
• Providing in-depth suggestions and advice to collaborators on assay design and protocols
• Furnishing high-quality data with insightful analysis in real-time to collaborators
• Presenting solutions that are highly innovative to tasks on difficult projects and unusually complex scientific problem’s
• Liaising with internal teams (SCM, Chemistry, Finance, Tech, Safety, HR, QA) for seamless operations management
• Embracing and adopting digitization in the department
As the Laboratory Manager, you will have:
• A Ph.D. or equivalent in relevant scientific disciplines – pharmacology, pharmaceutical sciences
• 5 – 9 years of experience in drug discovery/innovation programs
• Leadership and interpersonal skills to interact effectively within the department
• Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills in order to meet deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience of cell biology
This is an excellent opportunity for a Laboratory Manager that is looking for a unique opportunity to work for a growing business. Please contact us on 01223-919409 or email email@example.com
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.