An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lab Analyst within a rapidly expanding company within the Newmarket area. Our client, a reputable and well-established company in Newmarket, is looking for an experienced Lab Analyst to join a Company that are now world leaders in laboratory testing
As the Lab Analyst you will:
- Prepare samples, enter results accurately in lines with UKAS standards
- Assist in the maintenance of quality control and sample data
- Work in a professional, safe manner
- Assist in maintenance programmes for specific analytical instrumentation and equipment
- Solve basic problems with laboratory tests
- Consult with the Divisional Manager to ensure that resources are available to fulfil the duties of the Department
As the Lab Analyst you will have:
- Relevant instrumentation experience and knowledge of analysis
- BSc in Chemistry, Analytical Chemist, Forensic Science, Applied Science, Physics, Maths, Geochemistry (No PhD’s)
- Similar industry experience
- Good attention to detail
- Previous experience in a fast-paced laboratory environment
- Worked with a high volume of samples
As a competent Lab Analyst, you will have a minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience with strong chemistry knowledge and proven laboratory experience.
If you are looking to work as a Lab Analyst in a company where full training will be provided, then this may be the role for you. Please contact us on 01223 919409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.