Are you a Science Graduate looking to work with an award Winning Company that provides Analytical Services and Specialist testing throughout the UK? If you thrive in a fast paced environment and have 6 months of relevant work experience working in a similar role then, this opportunity is for you.
As the Lab Analyst you will be:
- Preparing Samples from work schedules
- Reporting all results and data
- Interpreting chromatographic data
- Maintaining instruments
- Maintaining stocks of re-agents and standards
- Advising members of staff
As the Lab Analyst you will have:
- BSc in Chemistry or Forensic Science, Applied Science, Physics and Maths
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced lab
- Minimum of 6 years working experience
- Experience of relevant instrumentation
If you are interested in working with a company that is committed to excellence, innovation and flexibility, then the Lab Analyst role is for you.
To apply for the Lab Analyst role, please email email@example.com with your CV or call 01223 919 409.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.