An opportunity has arisen to join our client as a Junior Estimator. Due to company expansion, we are looking for someone that is keen to learn and develop within their industry and within this varied Junior Estimator role. If you have experience within an office environment and you have a good eye for detail with an aptitude to progress within Estimating, this may be the perfect opportunity.
As a Junior Estimator you will be:
- Working from technical drawings and specifications
- Producing technical proposals in response to customer requests
- Delivering tenders with commercial aspects in mind, while also delivering to clients requirements.
- Investigating ways of reducing price supplier and internal methods
- Working with Sales and Operational heads on specific projects
- Administration of tender compliance documentation
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
- Training will be provided for all of the above.
As the Junior Estimator you will be:
- Enthusiastic, proactive and organised individual with good use of initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience in a commercial environment desirable.
- Excellent use of written and spoken English language.
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Junior Estimator position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Junior Estimator vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.