- Employment type
£24,000 - £27,000
Our client based in Bardney, Lincoln is currently looking for an IT Technician to support their IT Users and infrastructures. The successful candidate would also be responsible for implementing SharePoint and optimizing it to become a useful tool for the business.
As an IT Technician you will
- Supporting IT Users and Infrastructure
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Raising support tickers on behalf of end-users
- Providing support, including procedural documentation
- Maintaining help desk
- Setting up new user accounts
- Setting up new hardware such as mobile devices, wireless access points, laptops, printers, etc
- IT induction for new starters
- Out of hours support may be required
- Supporting both on-site and via remote connection
- Design and develop SharePoint
- Build Sites, List, and Document Libraries
- Working with departments and users to develop SharePoint solutions
- Maintaining permissions
- Take SharePoint to the next level
As an IT Technician you will have:
- Excellent desktop support technical skills
- Knowledge of administration of Office 365
- Experience in MSM administration
- Good working knowledge of SharePoint Administration and Development
- Networking knowledge
- Experience in working with Windows 10/11
- Ideally, the experience of using Intune or similar software
- Ideally, the experience of Meraki or Cisco Systems
- Ideally, the experience of working with virtual servers
To be considered for the IT Technician role please apply today by sending your CV and or getting in touch on 01638 661333 and email@example.com.
By applying for this post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely.
Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.