Are you looking for a unique opportunity to join the Education sector within an IT Support role? Is it important for you to work for an organisation that have a real sense of purpose where you will get to use your technical skills in a varied position? If you want to join a small and supportive team to play a vital role in providing crucial support to both their staff and students this opportunity could be just the role you have been looking for. Use your combination of technical skills and customer service delivery to work in a varied support role.
Our client is looking for IT Support who is committed to delivering exceptional service in a multi-sited educational setting. You will be delivering the service over a number of sites which can be supported remotely however you will be happy to travel between each if needed.
As IT Support you will be:
• Providing 1st and 2nd line support to staff and students where needed
• Providing support on Office 365 technologies
• Carrying out installations and software updates
• Working remotely across various sites
• Really good at communicating and listening to users
• Adding new users to the systems
• Monitoring systems and troubleshooting
As IT Support you will have:
• Experience of working in an educational setting would be advantageous
• Experience of working on Office 365
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of working remotely and managing caseloads
• The ability to work alone and manage your time effectively
• DBS check
If you are looking for that change in your career where you can work in a varied support role and feel that IT Support position is for you please contact us on 01223-919409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this IT Support role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.