IT Support Engineer
Are you a motivated and experienced IT Support Engineer that is looking to grow and develop your career? You will be supporting internal user’s day to day for our Client, whose Software is used by customers who range from large corporations to SME’s. They are a dynamic company who are committed to developing their staff and offer an engaging workplace environment. The role will be based in Cambridge and offers a 9-5 work day.
As the IT Support Engineer you will be:
- Supporting Internal users on Windows applications and some Mac OS X
- Diagnosing problems and providing ongoing support
- Recording and documenting faults
- Communicating clearly with staff
- Deploying hardware
- Updating a ticket management system to maintain detailed records
As the IT Support Engineer you will have:
- Relevant skills and experience of working in a similar role
- Windows Server, desktop administration experience
- Excellent Communication and written skills
- Good team skills
- High motivation and keen attention to detail
In return you will be offered benefits such as a cycle to work scheme, medical and dental cover, a relaxed working environment, and a generous holiday allowance.
If you think that the IT Support Engineer role is for you please contact us via email email@example.com or by calling us on 01223 919 409.
By applying for this IT Support Engineer role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.