Are you an experienced consultant looking for a new opportunity? Then this might be the job for you. Our client is currently recruiting a consultant for a customer-facing role responsible for the technical delivery of projects, designing and delivering solutions in line with customer business needs and expectations. The client is a leading partner with many vendors in the Data Centre space across the public and private sectors.
As the IT Consultant you will be:
- Leading work with peers to implement and/or design technical solutions; working through customer specifications and developing solutions
- Supporting the creation of reference architectures and new product offerings
- Able to specify and execute projects on their own
- Able to author documentation to a high standard
- Working in a team on larger projects and ensure client outcomes are met
- Dealing with Pre-sales activities including proposals, statements of work, PID creation, and peer reviews
- Working closely with all teams to ensure project and service delivery meet customer expectations
- Supporting the Technical Service Manager and Directors in ensuring the key messages are heard internally and externally
- Improving their offerings and messages to customers, including input into marketing campaigns and product development
As an IT Consultant you will have:
- Resilient Virtual Infrastructures using VMware and Microsoft Technologies
- Azure IaaS & PaaS Design & provisioning
- Microsoft HyperV 2019 clustered environments
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Storage Area Networks • Replication Technologies
- HCI solutions from key partners HPE, Dell
- Active Directory, Certificate services, ADFS
- Competent with PowerShell
- Networking, Firewall and Security knowledge
- Data protection/management using Veeam
- Has a background in on-premise infrastructure/applications
- Experience with hybrid cloud or migrations to cloud
- Strong commitment to customer service Desirable
- Routing OSPF, BGP
- Azure Stack HCI
- Amazon Public cloud
- Coding experience such as C#
- Resilient Virtual Infrastructure using KVM
- VMware SDDC stack including NSX and vSAN
- Data protection/management using Redstor/Datto
If you like the sound of this opportunity and have the experience of working in a similar role or environment, please do get in touch by sending us an email with your application. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this IT Consultant vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunity employment agency.