- Employment type
£23,000 - £27,000 (+OTE)
Internal Business Development
Our client, a thriving and prestigious facility with state-of-the-art equipment are looking to recruit an Internal Business Development Executive.
This is an exciting opportunity for a tenacious, self-motivated driven professional that enjoys building and creating brand awareness and generating new opportunities whilst engaging dormant customers.
If you are looking for the opportunity to use your experience in an autonomous role that is well supported by marketing and account management functions, this opportunity could be of interest to you.
With technical expertise at hand within the business, you will have the opportunity to learn all about this industry and find out how to stand out from your competitors.
As the Internal Business Development Executive, you will be:
- Researching of specific markets to identify opportunities and building contacts
- Building opportunities within numerous verticals
- Connecting and calling new potential customers
- Build relationships with prospects
- Quoting of new opportunities
- Liaising with marketing to support your client approach
- Dealing with incoming enquiries and supporting sales team
As the Internal Business Development Executive, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Enjoy thinking about how to develop markets and opportunities
- Tenacious and proven sales experience within B2B environments
- Experience of working to target
- Comfortable with Microsoft packages
If you are looking to forge your own role in a business that will be there to support and encourage you then this Internal Business Development role could be for you.
To apply for the Internal Business Development Manager role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Internal Business Development Manager role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.