Inside Sales Executive
Are you looking to work for a well established and successful Technology Company? Do you enjoy building relationships with clients and identifying new opportunities? Due to expansion our client is looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join their successful team.
Our client, a Cambridge based organisation, offers a world class working environment coupled with fantastic benefits and great opportunities to grow and develop. You will have a minimum 2:1 Degree and looking for a long term career in Sales and Business Development
As the Internal Sales Executive you will be:
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing the company across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it benefit their business.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
As the Internal Sales Executive you should have:
- A 2:1 Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM is desirable
- Experience is not necessary but is a plus
- Knowledge and a keen interest in technology and security
- A competitive nature will set you apart
- Fluency in French, or German is a bonus
In return, they offer great career prospects, thorough training, good benefits and a realistic OTE of £50K in the first year.