Inside Sales Executive
Are you looking to work for a world leading Technology Company with a worldwide client base? Are you looking for an opportunity to succeed in one of the fastest technology areas and have really good people skills?
Our Cambridge based client offers a world class working environment coupled with fantastic benefits and great opportunities to grow and develop. You will be looking for a long term career in Sales and Business Development
As the Inside Sales Executive you will be:
- Engaging with new prospective customers and representing the company across your region, identifying all potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, event recruitment and high-level prospecting.
- Articulating the value proposition and helping the customer understand how it benefit their business.
- Earning trust and developing relationships with senior executives by displaying knowledge, professionalism and relevance to business issues.
As the Inside Sales Executive you should have:
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and/or CRM is desirable
- Experience in a Sales/Business Development role
- Knowledge and a keen interest in technology and security
- A competitive nature will set you apart
- A Degree is desirable
In return, they offer great career prospects, thorough training, good benefits and a realistic OTE of £50K in the first year.
If you are looking to use your Business Development skills in a specialised sector then the Inside Sales Executive opportunity could be of interest to you. To apply for this opportunity please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com
By applying for this Inside Sales Executive post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.