Due to expansion, our client, a well-established company based in March is looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager to join the business in the next stage of their growth.
You will be the type of person that relishes a challenge as this is a newly created opportunity and you will have a blank canvas to work with. You will be supporting, advising and guiding the owner and the senior leadership team in the day-to-day HR operational function to ensure that they are compliant, have employee engagement with the ability to lay the foundations of further building their team as they grow.
If you are an experienced HR Manager that enjoys variety, autonomy and a senior role in a business that really care about their people and the work they do for their clients, this opportunity could be for you.
As HR Manager you will be:
- Reviewing and updating of workplace contracts, handbook, training records, GDPR requirements for the entire Company
- Responsible for the time and attendance system
- Upkeep of holiday and sickness records
- Ensuring compliance with Statutory regulations
- Developing and implement performance review data
- Administering Payroll
- Designing and implementing working regulations and staff policies
- Overseeing recruitment, selection and the onboarding process
- Ensuring the company’s procedures comply with Employment regulations
- Carrying out new starter inductions
- Managing employee communication
As HR Manager you will have:
- Proven HR experience in a similar role
- CIPD qualified
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills at all levels
- Confidentiality and diplomacy
- A solid understanding of employment law
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this HR Manager position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this HR Manager vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.