Our client, a well-established company based in Royston is looking to appoint an experienced HR Manager to join their team. As the HR Manager you will ensure that managers and employees are equipped with best practice working in this high performance culture. You will be able to apply HR and business knowledge to your decision making and be confident in your approach.
As HR Manager you will be:
- Designing and implementing working regulations and staff policies
- Managing talent acquisition and organisation of the recruitment process
- Maintaining good working relationships with the team
- Excellent organisational skills and leadership ability
- Carry out new starter inductions
- Manage employee communication
As HR Manager you will have:
- Proven HR experience in a similar role
- CIPD qualified to level 7
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills at all levels
- Confidentiality and diplomacy
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this HR Manager position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this HR Manager vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.