An opportunity has arisen for a Cleaner and Housekeeper to join our client on the outskirts of Thetford. In this varied role, you will be a part of the housekeeping team on a part time basis. If you are interested in this role, please let us know.
As a Cleaner and Housekeeper you will be:
- Supporting the Housekeeper and cleaning and tidying all rooms in the Hall and main kitchen
- Preparing rooms and bathrooms for guests
- Maintaining areas of the house that are used less frequently
- Polishing brass and silver, antiques and fine furniture
- Managing weekly dry-cleaning collection (bed linen and towels)
- Maintaining household inventories
- Reporting and arranging repair of any faulty household appliances
- Occasional management of part time staff, tradesmen, and contractors
As the Cleaner and Housekeeper you will have:
- Previous experience within similar role
- Ability to work on your own and manage your own time
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Cleaner and Housekeeper position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Cleaner and Housekeeper vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.