Due to expansion, our client, a leading furniture supplier in the region is looking to expand their senior team to appoint a Product Technologist in the business.
Working in this growing organisation you will be using your skills in the organisation to develop a really slick process and be part of their long-term vision of growth and supply!
Working in this fast-paced industry you will be proactively managing the manufacture and quality of their suppliers’ performances and relationships. If you want to work for a dynamic entrepreneur that has a loyal team in Suffolk then this role could be for you!
As the Product, you will be responsible for:
- Supplier Set Up (Supplier Agreement, Packaging & Labelling, inspections, Compliance etc.)
- Pre-Production Technical Comments
- Packaging & Labelling Guidelines – maintenance of
- Organisation & Management of Inspections in COO
- Critical Path Management – to deliver goods ‘on time’
- Quality Control: with Supplier, at Goods in and through Returns
- Management of all Compliance and Testing Required – to evolve in line with the business
- Management and Ownership of all QC Issues – resolution, communication with Supplier and company
- Resolution of Supplier Claims – arising from QC issue
- Support on Resourcing
- Supplier Performance Management
As the Product Technologist, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of working in an environment of home interior products
- The ability to prioritise and be highly organised
- Experience of supply chain in manufacturing of furniture
If you have experience in a retail environment and responsible for Quality Control, Supply Chain Management and Partnerships then this role could be for you.
Apply today to be considered for this Product Technologist role in a company where members of staff are truly valued. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com!
By applying for this Furniture Supply Chain role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.