Are you a fluent French Speaker? Would you like to use your language skills in a varied position? Our client is looking for a Support Administrator to work within a team using their organisation and French language skills in the business. You will be completing general office tasks and associated administration as well as processing client orders and liaising with other departments around the world. If you enjoy a busy, varied and proactive that could grow and develop then this opportunity could be a good fit for you.
As the French Support Coordinator, you will be:
- Dealing with client inquiries, incoming calls and orders
- Managing ingoing and outgoing post
- Providing quotations
- Maintain customer database
- Creating sales and purchase orders
- Process sales orders
- Packing and dispatch
- Chase up outstanding quotations
- Monitoring stock levels
- Liaising with manufacturing on customer orders
- Obtaining freight quotes for products
- Attend client meetings if needed along with senior team member
As the French Support Coordinator, you will have:
- Experience of working in a busy office
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in French
- A professional telephone Manner
- A good level of Microsoft Office Applications
- The ability to work with minimum supervision in a busy environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
If you are looking for a well-established company that are happy to develop their teams skills and further progress your career, then the French Support Coordinator role is for you.
To apply for the French Support Coordinator Role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this French Customer Coordinator role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.