French Customer Coordinator
Are you a fluent French Speaker? Do you enjoy a varied role? Are you an accomplished administrator with great organisation skills and would like to work with a company that is a leader in their field based in Royston and operates worldwide? You will be completing general office tasks and associated administration as well as managing customer accounts and liaising with French customers over the phone. You will be proactive and be able to work with minimum supervision with a great team in the Customer Service Department.
As the French Customer Coordinator you will be:
- Answering the phones and receiving visitors
- Managing outgoing post
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Speaking with Customers on a daily basis
- Monitoring stock levels
- Liaising with manufacturing on customer orders
- Obtaining freight quotes for products
As the French Customer Coordinator you will have:
- Experience of working in a busy office
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in French
- A professional telephone Manner
- A good level of Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Excel and Word.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision in a busy environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
If you are looking for a growing company and you are looking to develop your skills further and progress in your career, then the French Customer Coordinator role is for you.
To apply for the French Customer Coordinator Role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this French Customer Coordinator role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employer.