We are looking for a Counterbalance Forklift Driver to join our client based in Duxford. This role will be to support the warehouse team in moving goods across the warehouse and loading and unloading goods from the Lorries. You MUST have a valid counterbalance licence to be suitable for this role.
Hours: Shift work 12hrs Days and Nights. Plus Overtime
Duration: Temporary – Permanent
You must be willing to help in other areas of the warehouse such as scanning items and delivery notes, support the team in keeping a clean and tidy warehouse and stacking goods.
As Forklift Driver you will be:
- Moving and stacking materials around the warehouse –
- Loading and unloading pallets on the lorries –
- Scanning items before loading onto lorries –
- Moving pallets around the warehouse –
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy –
As Forklift Driver you will have:
- Moving materials into the recycling bins Skills and Experience Required: –
- MUST have counterbalance forklift licence
- Health and safety knowledge –
- Holding a “can do” attitude – Strong work ethic – Able to work in a busy and fast paced environment –
- Willing to work and progress in the growing Company and learn different department jobs and different skills if required –
- Positive attitude towards work and colleagues.
If the Fork Lift Driver role sounds the perfect role for you and if you are looking to join a progressive and well respected organisation then please contact us on 01223 919 409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Forklift Driver Role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.