Are you an experienced Finance expert with experience of working in a busy and fast paced commercial environment?
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a growing business to be involved in the day-to-day accounting of the business and you will be working closely with the Head of Finance to help rung the day to day finance of this successful business. Your role will be to take responsibility of the accounting system up to trial balance whilst supporting the head of finance and wider senior management team with information for strategic level decision making.
As the Finance Manager you will have:
- Knowledge of ERP systems and Stock barcoding systems.
- Experience of Purchase and Sales ledger processing and management experience
- Worked with Cash flow management and expenditure control
- Landed costing system understanding
- Experience in Payroll and HR support
- Experience in control account reconciliation
- Experience of processing bank transactions and invoices through an ERP system
- Experience of processing VAT returns, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns.
As the Finance Manager you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in wholesale and distribution
- Experience in change management and marginal gain improvements across the business
- Budget variance reporting analysis
- Experience of Stock query resolution and liaising between buying and warehousing departments
- An understanding of foreign currency implications on liquidity and purchasing
If you are looking for a position that would enable you to work across a business in a multi-disciplined environment and enjoy building rapport and working in an exciting industry, this opportunity could be of interest to you.
To apply for the Finance Manager role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Finance Manager role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.