Do you have experience of working as a Finance Director with the responsibility of having a strategic and direct lead and input into the various departments of a business?
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Director to join this well established and successful business as they enter the next phase of growth.
If you are looking for a new and challenging role to use your skills as Finance Director / Head of Finance then this position could be a great one to explore.
As a Financial Director you will be:
- Providing strategic guidance and enabling financial decision making across the team
- Providing visibility into our performance to aid management decisions and reporting to investors
- Establishing KPIs for the team and ensuring that we have the data streams in place that we need to understand them
- Providing visibility into key trends and developing a foreword look forecast to support future company investment decisions
- Plan and execute series-A funding by providing financials to potential and existing investors to sell the business and help them understand our plans
- Building and managing the finance team
- Ensure financial controls are appropriate to a scaling business, in line with best practice, legislation and support the overall governance of the business.
- Delivering intelligence to the board to support effective governance
- Lead on arranging future debt financing or equity financing with the senior management team.
As a Financial Director you will have:
- Experience in a similar role, managing a team and having a collaborative, engaging and strategic approach to business
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Understanding of both legal and scientific matters with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly and assimilate and evaluate scientific data
If this sounds like the kind of challenging role you are looking for then please reach out to the team to further explore the role of the Finance Director role interests you, please contact us on 01223 919 409 or jobs@exactsourcing.
By applying for this Finance Director role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.