Are you looking to work for a professional Company based in the heart of Newmarket? Are you a Finance Assistant looking to enjoy the flexible benefits of a hybrid role, working 3 days in the office and 2 days at home? If so, our client is looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their Finance Team for this rapidly expanding Company.
As the Finance Assistant you will be:
- Processing invoices and credit notes and reconciling
- Liaising to deal with queries and discrepancies
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Preparing VAT and CIS Returns
- Bank/Credit Reconciliation
- Analysing costs
As the Finance Assistant you will have:
- Previous experience in a Finance role
- Good communication skills
- Experience in dealing with high volume invoices
- Navision experience but not a necessity
- Excel experience and ability to analyse and solve problems
- A proactive and team focussed outlook
To apply for the Finance Assistant role please contact us on 01638 661333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Finance Assistant role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employer.