Our client an established manufacturer in Thetford is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join them for a Fixed Term Contract of 6 months.
As a Finance Assistant you will be:
- Support the Finance team in creating financial reports
- Administering purchase ledger, cash book, and daily reconciliation of bank accounts
- Processing invoices
- Reconciling bank statements
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Reviewing and auditing financial statements and reports accurately
- Suggesting changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- Processing any relevant payments
- Providing administrative support to Finance team
As a Finance Assistant you will have:
- Ideally a Finance degree or related subject
- Previous experience working in a Finance team
- Knowledge and understanding of financial regulations and legislation
- Good organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, at all business levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Computer literate with experience in using Word and Excel, as well as financial software
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Finance Assistant position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Finance Assistant vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide a recruitment service. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and or call 01638 661333.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.