Executive Search Consultant
Our client, a prestigious and growing boutique Executive Search firm focussing on the Scientific Executive Search Consultant across the world is looking to appoint an additional team member for their established organisation.
Working within this tight-knit team you will be the type of person that enjoys working autonomously (remote working is certainly an option) whilst knowing that you are not alone as you will have a wider team to work with.
This is a unique opportunity as you will have the chance to work with highly experienced and like-minded individuals that really pride themselves in delivering a holistic approach to their role as an Executive Search Consultant.
As the Executive Search Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Nurturing of long term relationships with clients, candidates, and partners
Developing a network and building upon that developing industry and people intel
- Deliver board appointments
- Developing knowledge and expertise within client sectors
- Support clients and candidates throughout the recruitment lifecycle and further develop the relationship thereafter across
- Work in partnership with colleagues client relationships are seamless, and where appropriate identify opportunities for colleagues
As the Executive Search Consultant you will:
Have previous senior management recruitment experience which could be within a consultancy or in-house role.
- A commercial, inquisitive mind with a strong business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Resilience, positivity, proactivity, and a solution-orientated outlook
- Pride in delivering a high quality, consultative service
If the Executive Search Consultant role sounds the perfect role for you then please contact us on 01638 661333 or email@example.com.
By applying for this Executive Search Consultant Advisor role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency