EV Business Manager
We are currently representing a client involved in the rapidly growing EV sector. They are now at the forefront of providing support and consultation in the renewables sector and are now looking for a Business Manager with experience in this market to support their rapid growth plans, and to provide strategy and business development opportunities within the UK.
Your responsibilities will include building successful Teams to support this area of the business and creating successful partnerships. The Business Manager will have the drive, determination and forward thinking to lead this area of the Business into the future.
As the EV Business Manager you will be:
- Taking overall responsibility for this area of the business
- Leading all Operations and Business Development
- Responsible for building growth and profit
- The expert in EV and providing knowledge of how this area can develop in the future
- Developing a teams to support this area of the business
- Building partnerships with potential customers
As the EV Business Manager you will have:
- First-hand experience in the EV and renewables market
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to build and lead teams and this area of the business
- Great problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Registration bodies in the renewables sector
- Strong organisational and communication skills
If you would like to really be part of an exciting business, and be part of the future of renewable energy, do then please do get in touch. To join this expanding business as a key member of the EV area of the business do get in touch or sending us an email with your application. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this EV Business Manager post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.