We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join our renowned client in the agricultural field. The role is based in Bardney, Lincoln.
As a Finance Assistant you will:
- Collate information relating to goods received
- Process supplier invoices
- Set up new supplier on MS Dynamics Navision
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Manage the distribution of supplier invoices for approval
- Produce weekly and end of month payment reports
- Work closely with suppliers
- Maintain account procedures across all UK sites, including scanning and emailing relevant information
- Produce schedules for contractor haulers on a self-billing system
- Update and maintain the purchase ledger
As a Finance Assistant you will be:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Conversant with Microsoft IT packages, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Organized and possess great communication skills and telephone manner
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to prioritize workload
To be considered for the Finance Assistant role please apply today by sending your CV and or getting in touch on 01638 661333 and email@example.com.
By applying for this post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely.
Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.