Are you looking to join a Company who are in an exciting phase of growth and development? This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that has worked on many projects throughout Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, from new builds to interior fit outs. You will have built your experience over many years in the Industry and enjoy building relationships with potential and existing clients.
As the Estimator you will be:
- Visiting and presenting to potential and existing clients
- Supporting clients throughout the process
- Ensuring all quotes are produced accurately and in a timely manner
- Working with new and existing contractors
- Helping to develop new business
- Attend pre-construction and construction site visits when required
As the Estimator you will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent technical knowledge and commercial acumen
- Great communication skills and attention to detail
- A good understanding of current Health and Safety regulations
- Knowledge of a range of construction techniques including heritage buildings
- Good computer skills
If you like the sound of this opportunity and have the experience of working as an Estimator please get in touch to further explore this opportunity. Apply now by sending us an email with your application and feel free to contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Estimator vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.