Enterprise Sales Manager
Due to expansion our client is looking for an Enterprise Sales professional to join their growing SAAS Enterprise Sales team. Working for this business you will be passionate about working for a technology company that is disrupting the market place with their unique services and products.
Working with some of the most high-profile global businesses around the world, you will be involved in a fast paced, exciting and innovative environment. If you are looking for a unique opportunity in a business that are always one step ahead of AI, this opportunity could be for you.
Join this firm in their journey to make exciting discoveries and work with numerous industry leaders across the world.
As the Enterprise Sales professional you will be:
- Building a pipeline of opportunities
- Identifying and supporting new and existing customer relationships
- Lead the sales cycle from lead generation, proposal, negotiation and contract award
- Producing pipeline reports and forecasting
- Working with Marketing lead to identify and source new revenue streams
As the Enterprise Sales professional you will have
- Experience in Enterprise/SaaS Sales.
- Track record of sales successes
- Demonstrable experience of thinking strategically and tactically
- Experience of managing and creating your own pipeline
- The ability to report accurately with great communication skills.
If you want to be part of team that can make a real difference and excel in a role where you will be truly valued, then the Enterprise Sales professional role is for you.
To be considered for the Enterprise Sales role please apply today by sending your CV, and or getting in touch on 01223 919 409 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this post for a Enterprise Sales professional, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.