Due to expansion our client is looking for an Ecommerce Specialist to join their existing team. Would you like to combine ecommerce, marketing, communications, sales and working alongside teams to manage the delivery process?
The position is ideal for someone that enjoys a range of activities, taking ownership and working autonomously whilst also working closely with internal and external colleagues to assist in maximising sales and visibilities for the products within their respective country. A fluency in German, Spanish, Italian or French would be advantageous however not essential.
Join this dynamic and expanding close knit team in Cambridge as part of their Ecommerce team.
As the E-commerce Specialist you will be:
- Responsible for country sales and profit; maintaining accurate financial reporting and providing analyses to colleagues; analysing product performance according to set metrics; analysing advertising campaign performance. Key to the reporting is providing recommendations and actionable insights to drive continued growth of the business.
- Managing and driving resources that support optimal growth of their product listings through an understanding of the product lifecycle, sales potential and profitability.
- Managing promotional plans through Vendor and Seller Central according to sales potential and profitability and developing plans for managing the buy box share. Taking account of stock levels, deal type suitability, and profit analysis.
- Managing the SEO activity. Developing an SEO roadmap with the content team to ensure we drive relevant purchase-ready traffic to our listings that convert. Ongoing evaluation of search term suitability, conversion rates and growth potential.
- Managing paid search activity, within both Amazon Vendor & Seller, keeping up-to-date with new ad types, continually testing suitability for products across the range.
- Conversion optimisation: working alongside the content team to maintain, evaluate and improve the conversion of our product listings through informative nutrition content. Whether it’s via compelling copywriting, infographics, video or photography, we have a range of tools at your disposal, to maximise the potential of the product detail page.
- Monitoring competitor activity and consumer trends to ensure that the products compete in terms of pricing and performance.
- Working alongside the operations and logistics team to find measures to increase account profitability.
As the E-commerce, you will have:
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- Experience in managing projects and working across teams
- Confident, organised, adaptable and entrepreneurial
- Educated to degree level with a business/marketing/digital qualification
- Must have an interest in health and nutrition as in-depth understanding of the product range is required; training will be provided
- While previous experience is not essential, as full training will be provided, a learning mindset with a questioning and open mind is vital! Fluent French, German, Italian or Spanish is an added bonus
To apply for the Ecommerce role please contact Rosa or Carol on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Ecommerce Specialist role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.