Do you have experience of managing Ecommerce sites, using analytic tools and metrics and marketing methodologies to drive online growth? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Ecommerce Manager to use their skills in a competitive market through creative on-site mechanising to increase average order value and digital performance across their B2B and B2C channels.
Day to day you will be interacting with the digital marketing agency and internal teams to manage day-to-day trading of websites. In addition, you will act as point of contact for the IT support provider, assisting them in providing technical assistance to their internal team of 33 users.
If you like variety and responsibly this busy and important position could be a potential fit for you.
As the E-commerce Manager you will:
- Be technically capable with a good all-round understanding of latest technologies
- Have good knowledge of website management, improvement procedures and work flows
- Be working with the Senior Management team to ensure that the product/range/trading strategies are supported by the digital marketing strategy for all trafficked channels – including SEO, PPC, affiliates, re targeting and social advertising
- Work with agency to optimise the User Experience, feeding into decisions on content and layout across the websites
- Customer service support on Social media, sales support emails, reviews
- Interacting and steering internal teams to assist in cross-/up-sell to increase AOV, and review analysis of impact
- Reporting and monitoring sales, key metrics and promotions using tools such as Google Analytics to produce reports on weekly basis
- Work with internal ERP system to optimise business processes and act as super user with admin rights and as key point of contact
- Work with internal team to drive stock efficiency across all channels by monitoring ecommerce stock availability
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop a strategic plan for product data optimisation and promotional activity
- Resolve issues with end users ensuring minimum disruption to online channels and service to stores
- First-hand experience working with Google Ad Studio, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads manager
- Support Sales teams with online order issues and resolutions
As the E-commerce Manager, you will:
- Support the editing of content, debug, and re-design web pages and generate / test HTML and CSS coding before distribution
- Ensure user applications that are not directly supported by IT support service are working correctly
- Manage social media – posting, management, customer engagement
- Keep users updated on the status of open issues and the steps being taken to resolve them.
- Have a good eye for detail with excellent communication skills whilst working well under pressure
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyse data
If you would like the opportunity to work in exciting industry in a role with the potential for real growth and excellent rewards, then this Ecommerce Manager position could be a good potential opportunity for you.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. For more details please contact us and apply today. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency
Please note by applying for this role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database where it will be stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only for the purposes of us finding you a new role. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.