Digital Marketing Manager
Are you looking to work with a forward thinking company right at the heart of the science and technology sector? Do you love taking the lead in everything marketing? Are you a creative and looking to work in a pivotal role to increase brand exposure and awareness. Our client base in Cambridge are now looking for someone to join them on their journey to make exciting discoveries and work with many industry leaders.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be:
- Creating the Companies Marketing Plan and strategy
- Working on content creation and marketing materials
- Analysing, reviewing and optimising presence on new and existing channels
- Managing social media and campaigns working closely with the Sales Teams
- Driving public relations, and engaging with press and journalists and producing releases
- Coordinating events and feedback
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role with at least 2 years’ experience
- An analytical mind-set
- Experience of website development and optimisation
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Great presenting and communication skills
- Knowledge of automation and the ability to grasp new concepts
- Management and strategy experience
If you are looking to join this exciting company that truly can make a difference to our lives and have the experience working in a similar role or environment, then the Digital Marketing Manager role is for you. Please do get in touch by sending us an email with your application. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Digital Marketing Manager vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.