Due to expansion, our client, a growing and exciting business is looking for a Developer with a strong software development skill with professional experience of taking a product to the next level. This newly created position would suit someone that really enjoys developing and growing something special that has a vital impact to the way that they serve their market.
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your experience with dynamic leaders that have successfully grown 2 other organisations and want to join them on this exciting journey in a space that they know well, then this position could be one worth exploring.
As the Developer you will have a genuine interest in innovation and development of new and creative ideas.
If you would like a role where you will get to develop high quality software in a fast-paced agile environment, this opportunity could be of interest to you.
As the Developer you will be:
- Innovative and be curious to try new ideas
- Resourceful and have the ability to prioritise
- Designing and prioritising product stories
As the Developer here is some information on the Technology stack they are using:
- They have an entirely serverless stack deployed on AWS using Appsync, Lambda, S3, Dynamo, Cloudfront, Cognito, and whatever else will be needed on the way
- They use typescript for the front end, back end and infrastructure as code using AWS CDK
- They write in a functional style
- Process are automated, e.g. GitHub actions used to spin up and tear down a complete test environment each time a branch is created and merged
- They have a single page react UI in-front of a GraphQL API
As the Developer you will be entitled to:
- 30 days holiday per year plus 3 extra days for Christmas office closure
- Share option scheme
- Death in Service 4 x salary
- Training and development options
- Flexible healthcare and wellbeing package
If you would like to really be part of an exciting team, then please do get in touch by applying for the Developer position by getting in touch or sending us an email with your application. Please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Developer post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.