Due to expansion our client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their ambitious Cambridge based team.
Working in this fun, creative and positive environment you will be joining a business that believe in flexible working and rewarding their staff with excellent benefits and learning opportunities.
As the Data Analyst you will be joining the business to help develop their established and successful
platform, web applications and mobile apps. If you are looking to develop your skills within a growing business this position could be of interest to you.
As the Data Analyst you will have:
- Experience in developing and maintaining reports and dashboards to improve data quality and productivity across a business
- Experience extracting data from a number of different sources, including MySQL & MSSQL
- Proficient in data manipulation and using data-related applications to compile and present insights in an easy-to-digest format
- Experience of Data Management, Statistical Analytics and model design / build
- Analytical programming Experience, Power BI or equivalent statistical reporting tools skills
- Background working with large datasets
As the Data Analyst you will:
- Become the data champion for creating a culture of data-driven decisions
- Be managing all reporting tools and systems, ensuring existing reports function correctly and creating new reports where requested or needed
- Supporting clients with data requirements and ensuring existing reports function correctly and creating new reports where requested or needed
- Produce clear, graphical representations and data visualisations suited for the target audiences
- Providing MySQL expertise. Writing and maintaining complex MySQL queries to
- Support engineers in their day-to-day roles
- First point of contact for all analysis requests
- Exposing meaning by using your insight to aggregate, consolidate, and concisely summarising data into digestible chunks
- Developing efficient and sustainable solutions by selecting and using the appropriate tools for the job
- Applying and fostering best practices in data capture, transformation, analysis and visualisation
- Developing and maintaining appropriate operational procedures, documentation, and training material
- Provide implementation quotations for Projects, Products and Services Teams
We are a small team that rewards good work and as the business grows, benefits will grow accordingly.
If you would like to join a small team that rewards good work and as the business grows, are seen as a key element to that growth, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for the Data Analyst vacancy please apply today by sending your CV and or getting in touch on 01223 919 409 and email@example.com.
By applying for this post for a Data Analyst, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.