Customer Service Coordinator
Do you have experience of using SAP in a client support role? Are you looking to work for a growing organisation and work within a close-knit and supportive team to assist the clients throughout their purchasing journey?
Your position is vital to ensuring that the customer receives their product on time and correctly so accuracy is really key with great attention to detail.
If you are flexible, want to be part of a growing business where you will have the opportunity to shine, then this opportunity could be for you.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will be:
– Managing customer requests and ensuring all details are recorded on SAP
– Processing sales and purchase orders and provide quotations
– Liaise with the Warehouse on shipping requirements
– Completing all relevant paperwork for orders
– Building and maintaining a rapport with customers
– Ensuring any problems are recorded and resolved
As the Customer Service Coordinator, you will have:
– Experience of SAP
– Experience in a Customer Sales role
– Experience in a B2B environment
– Exceptional customer service skills
– Great at identifying customer needs and problem solving
If you are looking for a well-respected organisation that encourage and support their people then this Customer Service Coordinator role would be of interest to you. To apply for the Customer Service Coordinator position please get in touch or email us today. Please contact us on or email .
By applying for this Customer Service Coordinator post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.