Customer Service Advisor
If you enjoy working in a varied and busy position where you will use your multi-tasking, excellent customer service delivery and great attention to detail, this opportunity could be for you. This position will have you dealing with customer orders, quotations, queries and complaints via telephone, e-mail and on-line chats.
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will be:
- To answer the telephone quickly and be able to deal with all enquiries professionally
- Updating the CRM system accordingly
- Processing of sales orders
- To be organised and able to cope with high volume emails to be processed daily
- Constructing emails to customers dealing with enquires and complaints
- Being part of a relatively small team, you will need to gain all round experience to help if necessary, in all areas of the office routine
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will have:
- Fast accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to construct a professional reply with accurate spelling
- The ability to be organised and efficiently follow through each job
- Be a conscientious team player with good all-round communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Proven team player
- Be energetic & positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude towards customers at all time.
To apply for the Customer Service Advisor Role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Customer Service Advisor role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employer.