Customer Service Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Administrator to join our clients’ vibrant and sociable team within the Mildenhall area. This is an interesting opportunity within a busy industry that will give you the options to progress and learn new skills.
Ideally, you will have administration and customer service experience, with the aptitude to pick up new skills along the way within this expanding department.
As a Customer Service Administrator you will be:
- Responsible for sales quote preparations and creation of job files to input in to the Company data system
- Checking of file documentation
- Origin / destination Customs clearance entry
- Monitoring of shipment progress and system updating the customer
- Collection, delivery scheduling & Job sheet creation
- Dealing with suppliers
As the Customer Service Administrator you will have:
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good computer and literacy skills
- Confident & polite communicator, organised and capable of independent work
- Good customer care and liaison skills
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Customer Service Administrator position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Customer Service Administrator vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.