Customer Service Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client as a Customer Service Administrator. We are looking for someone with fantastic communication skills with the ability to progress and learn within their office environment. As a leading supplier of computer software and technology, they offer fantastic training and the potential for progression
If you are looking to change your day to day working environment within a supportive and professional team, this position as Support Engineer could be of interest to you.
As a Customer Service Administrator you will be:
- Liaising with a range of customer and suppliers to organise specialist services to help individuals across the UK.
- Working with training suppliers to open opportunities for all of our staff.
- Open to and have the aptitude to train on learn product information provided by the company
- Data inputting onto the computer database accurately
As the Customer Service Administrator you will have:
- Very good organisation skills with excellent customer services experience.
- Good computer skills are essential, as well as excellent communication skills and a patient telephone manner.
- Previous experience in customer service preferred
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this Customer Service Administrator position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this Customer Service Administrator vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.