Our client, an internal and globally recognised brand is looking to build and develop their team by appointing a Contracts Analyst to their organisation.
As the Contracts Analyst you will be playing a vital role within the legal team as you will be focusing on all contracts relating to suppliers, client and partners that the business engages with.
The position will be varied and have you interacting and engaging with internal and external stakeholders. Working remotely for the first 6-12 months you will have the opportunity to work from a base however the idea will be for the position to eventually allow you to go to the office which will be based in Berlin.
As the Contracts Analyst you will be:
- Drafting and reviewing a broad variety of contracts and other legal documentation, e.g., tender documents.
- Reviewing and negotiating a broad variety of agreements ranging from contracts for the sale of goods and services, supply agreements, data protection agreements to spot issues, inconsistencies, errors, and omissions, etc.
- Drafting and negotiating terms and developing legal templates and forms to be used by other departments within the company.
- Working closely with other departments (Sales, Service and Support, Customer Care, Tenders, Finance, Marketing) to effectively address identified issues and concerns.
As a Contracts Analyst you will have:
- Degree in German Law
- Excellent German and English language verbal and written skills
- 1st state examination (Erstes Staatsexamen) would be desirable
- The ability to quickly grasp business objectives and handle multiple matters simultaneously.
- Strong service orientation and a positive can-do attitude.
- Fully committed to the job and to deliver outstanding work.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and drafting skills, with keen attention to detail.
If the Contracts Analyst role sounds the perfect role for you then please contact us on 01223 919 409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Contracts Analyst you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.