Continuous Improvement Manager
Have you got Black Belt Six Sigma certification? Due to expansion, a highly reputable organisation, is looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager to join their prestigious organisation to support operational delivery. You will be working in partnership with the business areas to identify, analyse and implement improvement opportunities. As part of the site leadership team, you will be using your expertise to support and embed a culture of Continuous Improvement and LEAN initiatives.
Ideally you would have a knowledge of the drug development sector and GxP requirements and the Quality Assurance frameworks needed to support this. This position would allow you to use your commercially focussed and results driven approach to the role of a Continuous Improvement Manager.
As the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will:
- Identify, analyse and implement improvement opportunities, collaborating with the business areas, to form an effective team dynamic
- Facilitate and manage improvement deliveries
- Produce data and metrics, to provide visibility to track and evidence savings and efficiencies
- To ensure GxP compliance with company and other relevant standards/regulations
- Value stream mapping, process mapping, business needs analysis
As the Continuous Improvement Manager, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in the application of LSS and CI tools, thinking and methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and implementing improvement opportunities, ideally in the Life Sciences / Drug Development sector
- Programme or Workstream lead in previous LSS projects
- Project leadership and management
- Excellent influencer and skilled at senior stakeholder management
If you are looking for a fresh challenge in an established and well-respected organisation where they really care about their people, please get in touch to apply for the Continuous Improvement Manager. To be considered for the position please apply today by sending your cv and or getting in touch on 01223 919 409 and firstname.lastname@example.org!
By applying for this post for a Continuous Improvement Manager, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.