An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Communications Manager to join a prestigious and important organisation in the UK championing diversity and equality and inclusion across their particular sector.
Our client is looking for an experienced Communications Manager with Marketing experience to join their team and take on the role of supporting and delivery the marketing strategy and plan for the business. Ideally you will be the type of person that has experience within this area or the ability to demonstrate why you would be a good fit for role.
A large part of this role will be creating and managing social media campaigns and having the ability to create and respond to some challenging things so some form of strong communications background will be really helpful to get the best out your role.
As the Communications Manager, you will be working in a hybrid role with typically one day a week at their head office which is based in the Midlands. If you are looking for a chance to be part of something meaningful and varied, then this role could be a good option for you to explore.
As the Communications Manager you will be:
- Supporting the delivery of the marketing strategy and plan
- Supporting production of the press releases for local and national media dealing with PR press and wider media publicity and messaging
- Creating communications for the events programmes including awards event
- Supporting and drafting of speeches and quotes on behalf of the CEO for press, media and events and seminars
- Ensuring that all marketing and events are delivered in time to meet targets
- Create and manage marketing collateral.
- Attending meetings with stakeholders
- Working alongside internal teams to receive guidance on marketing to ethnically diverse communities
As the Communications Manager you will have:
- Ideally, at least 3 years in a Marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience of organising media events
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with social media strategies and content creation
- Ability to work independently and be great at time management.
To be considered for the Communications Manager role please apply today by sending your CV and or getting in touch on 01223 919 409 and email@example.com.
By applying for this post for a Communications Manager, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.