Are you looking for a role that involves working for a Company that works internationally and may involve travel to visit customers? Are you looking to use your operational skills and experience with a growing manufacturing business that uses state of the art techniques? Do you have experience of offering all round support to customers and contractors and supporting and the development, and the strategy of the Company? If so our client are now looking for a Commercial Coordinator to join their team to really support the business as a whole. You will have opportunity to grow and develop with a Company that has a bright future ahead.
As the Commercial Coordinator you will be:
- Managing the ordering and invoicing systems
- Processing all orders through the ERP system and completing order documentation
- Ensuring orders are processed in a timely manner and providing updates
- Ensuring shipping documentation is completed correctly
- Liaising with customers and contractors and building strong relationships
- Providing reports and reviews to Managers
As the Commercial Coordinator you will have:
- Excellent communication and grammar skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Great customer service skills
- 2 years’ experience in an operations or commercial role
- The drive to work in a busy environment
If this Commercial Coordinator role sounds like the opportunity that you are looking for please do get in touch by sending us an email with your application. Please contact us on 01638 661333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Commercial Coordinator vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities. Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.