We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced CNC Turner/Miller to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working with tight tolerances and producing high-quality precision components.
As a CNC Turner / Miller you will be:
- Operate CNC turning and milling machines to produce precision components to tight tolerances
- Set up and program machines using computer numerical control software
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints
- Use measuring tools such and dial indicators to ensure accuracy
- Make adjustments to machines as needed to maintain quality and efficiency
- Liaise internally and with the production manager to meet production goals and deadlines
- Follow all safety procedures and maintain a clean and organized workspace
As a CNC Turner / Miller you will have:
- Good level of experience as a CNC Miller / Turner
- Strong knowledge of CNC machining processes and procedures
- Ability to work with tight tolerances and produce high-quality parts
- Familiarity with Fanuc, Haas, or similar CNC control systems
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this CNC Turner / Miller position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this CNC Turner / Miller vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.