CNC Machine Operator
An opportunity has arisen to join our client as a CNC Machine Operator. If you have an aptitude to learn and progress within this busy manufacturing department, this could be the perfect role for you. Our client offers great training therefore CNC Machining experience is not necessarily required to apply for this role, however you will ideally have good knowledge and understanding of manufacturing and working with technical drawings.
As a CNC Machine Operator you will be:
- Using the CNC Machine to cut and manufacturer panel as per technical drawings and specifications
- Drill and route panels
- Assisting with the changing of tools on CNC machines
- Learn to complete basic level CNC programming and produce technically accurate basic CNC programs for production.
- Ensure all jobs completed on specific machine is according to customer specifications and quality expectations
As the CNC Machine Operator you will be:
- Some experience of working on CNC machines will be beneficial
- Previous experience of reading technical drawings preferred
If you believe you have the right knowledge and experience to apply for this CNC Machine Operator position then we’d love to hear from you!
By applying for this CNC Machine Operator vacancy, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment service.
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing. We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.