Client Service Administrator
Due to promotion an exciting opportunity has come up for an additional team member to join this well-established company as a Client Service Administrator. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, solving problems and working with internal and external teams, this Client Service Administrator role could be for you!
As the Client Service Administrator you will be:
- Dealing with client enquiries and logging customer issues
- Working on various client projects
- Interacting with clients and third party companies
- Customer support and processing administration and paperwork
As the Client Service Administrator you will have
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Good with Microsoft office
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A real passion for helping and working with others
- 32 days holiday with the ability to buy more
- Cycle Scheme
- Access to medical services
If the Client Service Administrator sounds the perfect role for you and if you are looking to join a progressive and well respected organisation then please contact us on 01223 919 409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Client Service Administrator Role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.