Due to expansion, our client, a technology company focused within Healthcare, is looking to appoint a Operations Manger to join their organisation.
As the Operations Manager this is a really exciting opportunity to use your people and process management skills to play a key role in managing the overall commercial Operations of the business from start to finish. Working with this dynamic team (that have the winning formulae) you will be joining at a very exciting and pivotal time in the firm as they win contracts and start to grow and develop this business.
If you have been looking for a role where you can use your strong Operational and Commercial experience within a business where you could develop not just the business but your career, then this position could be for you as there will be opportunities to build on your role in time.
As the Operations Manager you will be:
- Manage the commercial operations for the business which would include contracts, KPI delivery and implementation
- Manage the companies objectives and key results which would include tracking progress and adapting if necessary
- Managing third party suppliers of IT support and HR
- Providing support to the Office Manager
As the Operations Manager you will have:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong, motivational, organisation and negotiation skills
- A sound awareness of internal and external customer needs
- Comfortable working in a senior commercial role within a technology company
- Strong leadership and organisation
As the Operations Manager you will be entitled to:
- 30 days holiday per year plus 3 extra days for Christmas office closure
- Share option scheme
- Death in Service 4 x salary
- Training and development options
- Flexible healthcare and wellbeing package
To apply for the Operations Manager role please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email jobs@exactsourcing you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely.
Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.