Business Development Manager
Due to expansion, our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with a background of working in the Communications/ data industry to join their organisation.
If you enjoy creating new opportunities, developing relationships with key stakeholders and have a background of success within this space, then this opportunity could be of interest to you. Join this well established and award-winning firm with a number of Usp’s that will give you the upper hand in a competitive market place.
You will need to demonstrate previous experience in self-generating leads, booking own appointments, driving own sales and creating new business opportunities. These skills are essential.
As the Business Development Manager you will:
- Create and develop opportunities by booking and attending appointments, whilst working closely with the internal telesales team or by self-generating leads initiated from cold-calling, networking and other prospecting activities
- Have an understanding of selling MPLS, Ethernet, P2P, Networks, Managed Service, Cloud Applications
- Write reports and conduct presentations to customers and senior management
- Provide full proposal documents outlining details to clients, and to own and manage your own sales pipeline
- Work with Telemarketing and Internal Sales to keep updated with sales opportunities and projects
- Attend sales meetings and sales calls
- Attend regular product training and development sessions, as well as events and conferences where required
As the Business Development Manager, you will have:
- Experience of working in a field sales, new business development role within a telecommunications/data company, preferably in a commercial fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in pbx sales/data connectivity/mobile sales/IT/lines and calls services.
- Some experience working with bespoke databases as well as good MS Office skills, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint would be desirable.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work from home managing your own time in an autonomous role where there will be plenty of opportunity for growth and development then this could be for you. If you’d like to further explore the opportunity of Business Development Manager please get in touch with Rosa on 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this Business Development Manager role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.