Business Development Manager
Are you looking to work for a progressive Company that are one of the leaders in delivering change to UK Businesses? Do you have a background in Communications and delivering exception customer service? Do you have the skills to engage positively with customers and build trust and long lasting relationships? Our client who is a world class technology provider, offers a unified communications solution, and are now looking to expand their team with the appointment of a Business Development Manager.
As the Business Development Manager you will be:
- Maximising revenue and profitability
- Increasing the customer base via a targeted approach
- Providing direction and forecasting to the Sales Team
- Accurately producing forecasting and pipeline reports to the Sales Manager
- Maintaining and exceeding levels of customer service
- Conducting business that upholds the Company’s values
- Technically astute and knowledgeable in Communications solutions
As the Business Development Manager you will have:
- Experience in selling Communications Services and solutions
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- A quick learner with high attention to detail
- A solution focused ability and a flexible approach to problem solving
In return our client is offering a field based location with the availability to visit the office in Cambridge every couple of weeks. Increased Annual Leave through loyalty of Service and the opportunity to by extra leave, and Perkbox benefits.
If the Business Development Manager role sound the role for you then please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com.
By applying for this Business Development Manager role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.