Business Development Executive
Are you good at building relationships and opening doors? Are you looking for a varied Sales role that means you will be able to attract new business and nurture and develop existing clients?
Due to expansion our client is looking to appoint an experienced Business Development Executive to join their team in Cambridge. You will be the kind of person that loves autonomy and being creative in your approach with new and existing clients. If you, are you looking for a new opportunity using your Telesales / Internal Sales experience in a growing business and want to further develop your career, then this opportunity could be of interest to you.
As Business Development Executive you would be:
- Making outbound calls to develop new opportunities and build relationships
- Foster relationships with existing and lapsed clients
- Upselling and cross selling
- Carrying out research via LinkedIn and the Internet to connect with Business Leaders
- Managing diaries and sales databases
As Business Development Executive you will have:
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working to targets
- Previous experience in Sales and Customer Service roles
- Comfortable with using Microsoft packages
We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.