Do you enjoy connecting with business leaders to develop and attract business opportunities? Are you good at researching, identifying, connecting, building and then closing Sales prospects at the right time whilst also fostering closer relationships with existing clients and business leaders?
Due to expansion, our client, an exciting and growing Technology company in Cambridge, are looking for a strong Business Development Executive to join their existing team to work on New and Existing prospective clients.
You will be self-motivated, driven with an appetite and patience for long sales cycle and the ability to manage and coordinate your own time.
As the Business Development Executive, you will be:
- Identifying, developing and fostering relationships with organisations in the Life Science Sector
- Working with internal and external teams to develop and engage prospective clients and create awareness of the business offering
- Build a pipeline of opportunities
- Manage existing accounts and develop new sales prospects
- Conducting research to identify strategic opportunities
As the Business Development Executive:
- Experience of selling in a professional Business to Business environment
- Experience of working in the technology and or health sphere would be desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence
If you are looking to work for a company that are thought leaders in their space and enjoy being part of creating opportunities within this exciting Technology company? If you are looking to use your Business Development skills in a specialised sector then this opportunity could be of interest to you. To apply for this opportunity please contact us on 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
By applying for this Business Development post, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.