Bioanalytical Programme Manager
Are you looking for an employer that has a forward-thinking and flexible approach to work? Would you like to work in a friendly, professional yet informal environment?
A life changing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bioanalytical Programme Manager to join our client’s team in the Suffolk area. Joining this exciting and reputable organisation you will have the chance to lead your own team of scientific specialists and draw upon your ability to lead and navigate, and provide bioanalytical services to clients.
As the Bioanalytical Programme Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for the Day to day management of the team and technical leadership are a key part of the role
• Build excellent personal and business relationships with their clients
• Work to deadlines, keeping the team motivated and a proven track record of managing multiple projects with successful resolution of challenging problems
• Responsible for the financial management of your team’s projects against departmental targets and driving forward a continuous improvement culture
• Act as Study Director/Principal Investigator for GLP studies and as an Analytical Project Manager for GCP studies as well as supervising the work of others within the department
As the Bioanalytical Programme Manager, you will have:
• Degree in Chemistry or related subject, or relevant experience
• The ability to manage, motivate and provide scientific leadership to a team of Scientists and Senior Scientists to deliver high quality bioanalytical services to agreed deadlines
• Experience in GLP / GCP Study Director/Principal Investigator/Analytical Project Manager role
• A focus on delivery of excellent customer service through good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Report writing and presentation skills experience
• The ability to form new ideas and initiatives
• Familiarity with regulatory guidelines associated with bioanalytical work
If you have experience of working in a Bioanalytical Laboratory with experience of working with small molecule (LC-MS/MS) method development and troubleshooting, please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we would really like to hear from you to explore the position of the Bioanalytical Programme Manager!
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. For more details please contact us on telephone 01223 919 409 or email email@example.com. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency
Please note by applying for this role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database where it will be stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only for the purposes of us finding you a new role. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.