Are you looking for an opportunity to work as an Assistant Scientist in a prestigious laboratory environment?
Join this growing global business to become part of their dynamic and expanding Scientific laboratory team. If you are looking for an employer that really look after their team and are involved in numerous exciting projects, this role could be for you.
As the Assistant Scientist you will be:
- Involved in the preparation of samples for further analytical testing requiring organisational skills and critical attention to detail
- Preparation and analysis (by instrumental techniques) of analytical standards and compound mixes, for further use in day-to-day screening analysis
- Preparation of analytical reagents for use in extraction and instrumental analysis
- Offering support to the wider analytical team, assisting with day-to-day laboratory activities
- Perform additional work under supervision as required
As the Assistant Scientist you will have:
- Minimum of A-level in a scientific subject and some laboratory experience would be advantageous
- Strong organisational skills and critical attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are looking to develop your career within Science as an Assistant Scientist working in a laboratory environment, please get in touch at email@example.com.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If are selected we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. For more details please contact us on telephone 01223 919 409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency
Please note by applying for this role you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database where it will be stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only for the purposes of us finding you a new role. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.